Rezept Maple, Honey Pumpkin Pie (with Coconut Milk)
- 450 g Pumpkin Puree
- 300 ml Coconut Milk
- 3 pc Eggs
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 60 ml Honey
- 60 ml Mapple Syrup (or double the quantity of Honey)
- 1 Pie Crust
- Have your pie crust rolled out and in the pie tin. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a medium size bowl (if you just boiled or steamed the Pumpkin, put the pieces with all the ingredients) and make a puree using a mixer
- Put the puree in the pie crust
- Place in the middle of the oven and bake until the center is set (it will still seem quivery, like gelatin, when you nudge the pan). 45 minutes to 1 hour is the usual time. Let cool completely and then refrigerate. Enjoy!