Rezept Quick and creamy chicken stew
- 340 gr small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 450 gr Boneless chicken breast, cut into pieces
- 1 can reduced fat cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup calorie-wise Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
- 2 cups frozen pees and carrots
- 1/2 cup Philadelphia Herb & Garlic Light Cream
- PLACE potatoes and water in microwaveable dish; cover with lid. Microwave on HIGH 7 min. or until potatoes are tender. Meanwhile, heat oil in large saucepan on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 7 min. or until evenly browned, stirring occasionally.
- ADD potatoes, soup, dressing and frozen vegetables to saucepan. Bring to boil; cover. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 3 min. or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are heated through.
- STIR in cream cheese; cook 3 min. or until melted, stirring occasionally
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with toast or warm biscuits and a crisp green salad.