Rezept Teuflisch leckere Brownies
30 bis 60 min
40 - 48 pieces
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Line your approximately 33 x 23 x 5.5 cm brownie pan with foil or baking paper.
- Carefully melt the butter and chocolate together in a large saucepan.
- In a bowl beat the eggs with the sugar and vanilla sugar.
- Slowley add the flower and then the salt.
- When the chocolate mixture has melted, let it cool a bit before beating in the eggs and sugar mixture, and then the nuts (optional) and flour.
- Beat to combine and then scarpe out of the saucepan into the lined brownie pan.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes. Keep checking the brownies as they cook; remember that the will continue to cook as they cool.
- When it's ready, the top should be dried to a paler brown speckle, but the middle still dark, dense and gooey.
- Decorate with icing sugar if you want.
If you have any spare brownies, we always would welcome some in the UK!